Urban Structural Density 2019
To calculate the site occupancy index and the floor space index, the geometries of the buildings in the Official Property Cadastre Information System (ALKIS) were merged with the Block Map of the Urban and Environmental Information System, 1 : 5,000.
For this purpose, the following data bases were consulted:
- Block map 1 : 5,000 (ISU5) of the Urban and Environmental Information System (ISU5, as of December 31, 2015)
- Population Density, as of December 31, 2017 (cf. Environmental Atlas map 06.06, Edition 2018)
- buildings and building components of the Official Property Cadastre Information System (ALKIS), as of March 13, 2019
as well as the appropriate factual data
- number of storeys of buildings and building components
- building function, building component type
- land use of blocks/ block segments
- urban structural type/ area type of blocks/ block segments.
With the aid of these data bases, the site occupancy index (SOI) and the floor space index (FSI) were ascertained for a total of 24,722 blocks and block segments.