German and integration courses at the Volkshochschule Berlin Mitte
Registration German courses
Consultation and registration is possible at the following times:
mondays: 12 am to 2 pm
tuesdays: 3 pm to 5 pm
Thursdays: 12 am to 2 pm
Location: Antonstr. 37, 13347 Berlin
- Registration for your German course or integration course is only possible in person.
- You need an appointment.
- Here you can book the date, which you must confirm by e-mail within 60 minutes. Sometimes this Mail takes a few hours. Please also check your Spam-Folder. (Dates are NOT for DeuFöV courses/Berufssprachkurse BSK)
- If there are no more appointments available, please check again on Wednesday.
- Please come 10 minutes before your appointment to the Volkshochschule Antonstraße 37, 13347 Berlin (U6/U9 Leopoldplatz). It is good if you bring your “Aufrufnummer” (call number) for the appointment with you. Please also bring a mouth-nose protection with you, as you will only be allowed to enter our buildings in this case.
What do I have to bring along?
- passport or identity card
- only if available: Original admission to the integration course (from the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees, from the Aliens Department or from the Job Center)
- only if benefits are received: approval notice from the job centre/social welfare office
- Mouth-nose protection
- “Aufrufnummer (call number) for appointment, if possible