Registration for the German courses
Consultation and registration
To sign up for a German course, please come for a free consultation in person at Wassertorstraße 4. This way we can ensure that you find the course best suited to your goals and learning pace. Due to high levels of demand, please note that our courses are currently filling up fast.
German course consultation dates 2019:
Every Tuesday and Thursday from 14:00 to 16:00 at the VHS Wassertorstraße 4
Last admission to the placement test: 15:30.
There will be no consultation and registration on the following dates:
– 18.04. and 23.04. (Easter holidays)
– 08.07. until 19.07. (Summer holidays)
Please bring with you:
- Your ID-card or passport with residence permit
- If you have one: admission to an integration course (issued by the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees, the Ausländerbehörde or the Jobcenter)
- Where applicable: recent proofs of unemployment or other social benefits, if you receive any