Funding for literature
The Senate Department for Culture and Europe literary funding programme aims to promote and facilitate literary education and the production of works of literature of a high standard in Berlin.
The programme’s focus is directed towards the funding of literary infrastructure, the promotion of literary culture and education, and providing funding to authors and translators.
- Alfred Döblin House Residency
- Co-financing fund
- Cultural exchange stipends of the federal state of Berlin – Visual Arts / Literature / Dance: Paris
- Foreign residency programme of the Federal Republic of Germany – Architecture / Visual arts / Literature / Music
- Inter-cultural projects
- Project funding
- Residency stipends for young German-language authors at the Literary Colloquium Berlin
- Travel allowances for work abroad
- Work stipends