German and integration courses at the Volkshochschule Berlin Mitte
Registration German courses - book apointment now
- Registration for your German course or integration course is only possible in person.
- You need an appointment.
- registration location: Antonstraße 37, 13347 Berlin
- Here you can book the date, which you must confirm by e-mail within 12 hours. You can also call +49 30 9018 37474 (Dates are NOT for DeuFöV courses/Berufssprachkurse BSK)
- If there are no more appointments available, please check again later.
Where do I have to come? Antonstraße 37, U6 Leopoldplatz
Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment at the Volkshochschule Antonstraße 37, 13347 Berlin (U6/U9 Leopoldplatz).
Ende der Karte.
What do I have to bring along?
- passport or identity card
- only if available: Original admission to the integration course (from the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees, from the Aliens Department or from the Job Center)
- only if benefits are received: approval notice from the job centre/social welfare office
- FFP-2 mask (no medical mask, no “Alltagsmaske”)
- “Aufrufnummer (call number) for appointment, if possible
- for official exams (Prüfungen) only: Proof of negative rapid test from a testing center (antigen test, which is also possible free of charge as a “Bürgertest”). It must not be older than 24 hours at the start of the examination.
Search German courses (no online booking)
Learning German - online or blended learning
- Deutsch A1 bis C1
- Elternakademie: Mutter-Kind-Sprachlerngruppen
- Prüfungstraining Deutschtest für Zuwanderer (DTZ)
- Prüfungsvorbereitung TELC Deutsch B2
- Anmeldung zu allen Online- und Blended Learning Deutschkursen