Coronavirus in Berlin
- Please note our current information: Processing customer applications at the Berlin Immigration Office during the Corona pandemic
- You can find information on the Corona virus on the special page of the Senate Chancellery of the Governing Mayor of Berlin
Request for renewal by email
- In this case, please apply for an extension via e-mail. For this purpose, please contact the department responsible for you:
A 1 – Syria and undetermined people with unresolved nationality from Syria (family name A – E)
A 5 – Syria and undetermined people with unresolved nationality from Syria (family name F – Z)
E 1 – Middle East
E 2 – Africa and America
E 3 – Aserbaijan, Australia, Georgia, India, Indonesia, Israel, Libya, Maldives, Oceania, Pakistan, Turkey,
E 4 – Asia, Russia and New Zealand
E 5 – Europe
B 1 – Qualified skilled workers, education and training programs, school attendance, studies, scientists and researchers and other special purposes of residence (family name A – K)
B 2 – Qualified skilled workers, education and training programs, school attendance, studies, scientists and researchers and other special purposes of residence (family name L – Z)
- Your concern (e.g. extension of residence, extension Blue Card),
- First name and surname,
- Date and place of birth,
- Your residence title (permit of residence, Blue Card, visa for long term residence) will be considered as lawful in Germany. This also applies to all conditions stipulated on your residence title. That means that you can continue to work or study in Germany so far.
- The prerequisite is that you have sent your e-mail before the expiry of your residence permit, Blue card or visa for a long-term stay.
- Please note in case you wish to travel abroad: you are not allowed to re-entry Germany.