Coronavirus in Berlin
- Please note our current information: Processing customer applications at the Berlin Immigration Office during the Corona pandemic
- You can find information on the Corona virus on the special page of the Senate Chancellery of the Governing Mayor of Berlin
Services at our locations
- We provide our services at two locations with different responsibilities.
- The responsibility of the respective location depends on the reason for the stay.
- Please find out here at which location your desired service is offered.
Most of the requests of our customers are dealt with at our main location Friedrich-Krause-Ufer in Berlin-Tiergarten.
In particular residence titles for family and humanitarian reasons, for self-employed foreigners, for au pairs, for the participation in voluntary servicees and working holiday programs are issued or extended here.
- Employment as a specialist
- Training, qualification and recognition of foreign professional qualifications
- Education (study, language course, vocational training),
- Employment as a researcher, scientist or teacher,
- School attendance (incl. language students and exchange students)
- In exceptional cases, Schengen visas are extended at short notice if there are special reasons (force majeure, humanitarian or serious personal reasons).
- Declarations of commitment for visa applicants can be made here.