Coronavirus in Berlin
- Please note our current information: Processing customer applications at the Berlin Immigration Office during the Corona pandemic
- You can find information on the Corona virus on the special page of the Senate Chancellery of the Governing Mayor of Berlin
Processing of applications and service during the corona pandemic
In order to protect against infection we have switched to online and written procedures for processing applications.
Please therefore understand that it may take a little while longer to process your enquiry.
Since 4th May 2020 we serve customers who registered online on our website.
You have not registered yourself yet?
You already registered?
Customers who registered online will receive an invitation to attend an appointment or be requested to submit documentation.
If you have not yet received a letter, we kindly ask for your patience.
Customers without an invitation can only be served in urgent emergencies.
It constitutes an emergency if you need to travel for urgent personal or professional reasons.
At the current time we are unable to handle as walk-ins any services beyond such emergencies.
Please bear in mind that holidays do not constitute urgent personal reasons.
Hygiene precautions at our offices
- Please wear a mouth-nose covering when attending an appointment at our office. If you do not have a face mask, you can use a scarf or a veil.
- Please understand that, in order to protect against infection, we can’t serve you if you do not wear a mouth-nose covering o rare displaying symptoms of infection.
- Please have regard for the instructions of our security staff at our offices.