Berlin’s top attractions, palaces and monuments with address, photos, public transport details and more
Tierpark Berlin is Berlin's second zoo after the Zoological Garden. Europe's largest landscape animal garden is located on the extensive grounds of the Friedrichsfelde Palace Park.
Unique species diversity in Berlin Zoo
Friedrichsfelde Castle in Tierpark Berlin
Elfriede-Tygör-Straße 610319 Berlin
- Opening hours
- 1. January to 27. February: 9 to 16.30
28. February to 26. March: 9 to 18
27. March to 24. September: 9 to 18.30
25. September to 29. Oktober: 9 to 18
30. Oktober to 31. Dezember: 9 to 16.30
- Admission Fee
Adults 14,50 Euro, children from 4 to 15 years 7 Euro
- 0.5km U Friedrichsfelde
Source: Berlin.de | All texts, photographs and graphics on this site are protected by copyright. They may not be copied, reproduced, translated or used in any other way.
| Last edited: 26. February 2021