- Government Quarter, Hauptbahnhof (main station), Berlin Cathedral, Museum Island, Nikolai Quarter, and more
- 1 hour
River Cruise "Light Festivals Berlin" 2019: Sights and landmarks illuminated
Route of the River Cruise "Light Festivals Berlin":
On this two-hour river cruise you can enjoy the colourful projections from a boat on the River Spree. Or choose a 3.5 combined tour of the light festivals on boat and bus and get beautiful impressions from both the water and streets of Berlin.
The combined tour starts an the pier Hansabrücke on the bus or the boat. Participants change at Mercedes-Platz in Friedrichshain - either to the bus or the boat depending on their first choice - and return the pier at Hansabrücke. A photo stop is included.
The online ticket will be sent directly after booking via e-mail and can also be shown on the smartphone (a printout is not required).
You might also be interested in
- Government Quarter with Federal Chancellery, Berlin Cathedral, Kurfürstendamm, Checkpoint Charlie, Potsdamer Platz, and more
- About 2 hours (Hop-on Hop-off tour) + 1 hour (boat trip)
- Brandenburg Gate, KaDeWe, Siegessäule, Parliament and Government district, Checkpoint Charlie, and more
- 2-hour bus tour plus 1-hour boat trip
- Government Quarter, Hauptbahnhof (main station), Berliner Cathedral, Museum Island, Nikolai Quarter, and more
- 1 - 1.5 hours
- Government Quarter, Hauptbahnhof (main station), Haus der Kulturen der Welt, Bellevue Palace, Charlottenburg Palace, and more
- About 2.5 hours
11 - 20 October 2019
Once a year, Berlin’s world famous sights and monuments in the city centre become the canvas for spectacular light and video projections at the Festival of Lights. more
9 - 20 October 2019
Berlin leuchtet, one of two illumination festivals in October, transforms many lesser known yet significant buildings all over the town with coloured light. more