Get the most out of Berlin! Your expert guide will meet you at your hotel and whisk you away to Berlin's historical centre. Discover how Berlin grew from the Prussian capital to the city that shook the world during WWII and the Cold War as you visit thoughtful memorials and pass world famous monuments including the Reichstag and the Brandenburg Gate.
- Walk through the Brandenburg Gate
- See where the world was divided at the Berlin Wall
- Pay respects at the Holocaust Memorial
- See the beauty of Museum Island
- Escape to West Berlin at Checkpoint Charlie
- Hear the story of the final fight in World War Two: The Battle of Berlin
- Stand above Hitler's Bunker and solve the mystery of his suicide
- Stroll through Berlin's most beautiful park, The Tiergarten
- Discover how the efficacy of Nazi Propaganda at The Book Burning Memorial
- Walk down the Royal Boulevard, The Unter den Linden
- and much more!
Your tour, your way. After booking, let us know if there any special places you would love to add to your Ultimate Berlin Experience and we can make it happen. This is your day with one of Berlin's top guides, and Whitlam's Berlin Tours is committed to making sure you get the most out of it. Explore The Jewish Quarter, see where Berliners escaped beneath the Wall at Tunnel 57, head down to Kreuzberg to see modern, edgy Berlin, or discover Berlin's hidden Street Art. Not sure what you want to see? We'll take care of creating a top itineray for you to meet your needs.
• All-Day Berlin private tour
• Includes Hotel Pickup & Dropoff
• Discover Berlin with an experienced guide
• Uncover the secrets of Nazi Germany and the Battle of Berlin
• Join your private guide and escape to West Berlin at the Berlin Wall
• See where the Soviet Union made the final push in WWII at the Reichstag
• Stand over the remains of Hitler's Bunker
• Explore the beautiful Museum Island
• Stroll down the world-famous royal boulevard, the Unter den Linden
• Explore the moving Holocaust Memorial
• Great gift idea: Buy a voucher!
• Please kindly let us know your pick up location as soon as you can after booking
• Duration: 360 minutes
• Preparation: 15 minutes
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
• Group (Max. 30 participants): €419
• Group price with private driver & van (max. 6 participants): €839
- Includes break(s) for bathroom, coffee, food etc.
- Tell us your hotel information after you've booked
- Tour runs in all weather