- Alter Markt, Potsdam City Palace, Dutch Quarter, Brandenburger Straße, Sanssouci Park and Palace, and more
- 2 hours
Guided City Tour: Government Quarter with Visit to Reichstag and Glass Dome
© Marcel Zierenberg
Join us on a guided tour through Berlin's government district to the Reichstag building and enjoy the view from the glass dome of the old and new city centre. On the tour you will hear many stories about political Berlin from an expert guide. See the Federal Chancellery and learn more about the work of politics in the Reichstag building during a presentation in the plenary hall of the Bundestag. Afterwards you will visit the roof terrace and enjoy the views from the glass dome of Berlin city centre of Potsdamer Platz, Berlin Cathedral, Humboldt Forum (Berlin Palace), Gendarmenmarkt, TV Tower, Brandenburg Gate, and other highlights.
The online ticket is sent by e-mail immediately after the booking and can also be shown on the smartphone (a printout is not required).
About the Guided City Tour Government Quarter
All participants from the age of 16 will have their identity documents (ID card, driving licence, etc.) checked on site. The German Bundestag requires the surnames, first names and birth dates of all participants for registration, as these are used for the security check (please simply write in the comment field when booking or submit later by e-mail).
Start: Entrance of the Futurium
The visitor groups meet in front of the entrance to the Futurium, close to the Berlin main train station. The tour guide has a sign with the inscription "Tour Glaskuppel Reichstag" in his hand.
Information on the Guided Tour of the Government Quarter with Reichstag and Glass Dome
The visit to the dome of the Reichstag building depends on the current work situation of the parliament as well as on weather or security conditions. A visit to the dome cannot therefore be guaranteed. Even in the case of confirmed dome visits, a short-term cancellation on site must be expected. It is therefore important that you provide a mobile number or the name and telephone number of your accommodation so that we can inform you.
You might also be interested in
- Reichstag, Federal Chancellery, Federal Press Office, Federal Chancellery, Marie-Elisabeth-Lüders-Haus, Reichstag with glass dome
- 1,5 hours plus visit of the Dome
- Potsdamer Platz, Brandenburg Gate, Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe, Topography of Terror, Checkpoint Charlie, and more
- 2 hours
- According to your wishes - guided tour of Berlin's city centre, Government district, or themed tours.
- 2-3 hours or by arrangement