- Unlimited travel on public transport either for zones AB (city centre) or zones ABC (city centre + sourrounding areas including airport Berlin Brandenburg BER & Potsdam)
- Free travel for up to 3 children ages 6-14 on public transport with each adult cardholder
- Up to 50% discount at many major sights and TOP attractions
- Incl. practical city map and travel guide with lots of tips and savings examples. Fits perfectly in your pocket.
Get your BerlinWelcome Card now
The Berlin WelcomeCard is valid for 1 adult + up to 3 children between 6 and 14 years (children under 6 years, suitcase and 1 dog travel free of charge). Buy online now:
With the Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island you get free entry to the museums of the Museum Island. Buy online now:
The Berlin WelcomeCard can also save you between 25 and 50% at many sights and other offerings of interest to tourists in Berlin and Potsdam, including some of the city's most popular attractions. You not only save money, but also valuable time if you use the Berlin WelcomeCard at sights that allow you to enjoy priority admission and skip the queues.
The card comes with a useful guide and a removable map of the city and the main public transport routes. The guide also includes suggested tours and helpful tips as you make your way across the city.
See the Berlin WelcomeCard Guide online »
- online www.berlin-welcomecard.de
- at the Berlin Tourist Info Centres
- at the ticket counters of BVG and S-Bahn (public transport services)
- at the ticket machines of the public transport services
- at the airport Berlin Brandenburg BER
- in many hotels
- at the Potsdam Tourist Info Centres
An overview of all Berlin Welcome Card discount partners »
Last edited: 29. October 2021