- Unlimited travel on public transport either for zones AB (city centre) or zones ABC (city centre + sourrounding areas including Schoenefeld Airport & Potsdam)
- Free travel for up to 3 children ages 6-14 on public transport with each adult cardholder
- Up to 50% discount at approx. 200 major sights and TOP attractions
- Incl. practical city map and travel guide with lots of tips and savings examples. Fits perfectly in your pocket.
*Valid for one adult and max. three children up to 14 years old (children under 6, one suitcase and one dog travel free)
- 72 hours + Museum Island - 44,00 €
**Valid for one adult and max. three children up to 14 years old (children under 6, one suitcase and one dog travel free)
- 72 hours + Museum Island - 46,00 €
Download: Berlin WelcomeCard-Flyer »
The Berlin WelcomeCard
can also save you between 25 and 50% at some 200 sights and other offerings of interest to tourists in Berlin and Potsdam, including some of the city's most popular attractions. You not only save money, but also valuable time if you use the Berlin WelcomeCard
at sights that allow you to enjoy priority admission and skip the queues.
The card comes with a useful guide and a removable map of the city and the main public transport routes. The guide also includes suggested tours and helpful tips as you make your way across the city.
See the Berlin WelcomeCard Guide online »
- online www.berlin-welcomecard.de
- at the Berlin Tourist Info Centres
- at the ticket counters of BVG and S-Bahn (public transport services)
- at the ticket machines of the public transport services
- at the airport Berlin-Schoenefeld, Tourist Information Berlin-Brandenburg Terminal A
- at the airport Berlin-Tegel, Berlin Tourist Info Terminal A Gate 1
- in many hotels
- at the Potsdam Tourist Info Centres
Last edited: 15. March 2017
(Bilder: Berlin Tourismus & Kongress GmbH; visitberlin.de)