Berlin WelcomeCard: Official Berlin Tourist Ticket
Unlimited travel and up to 50 percent discounts at most popular sights across Berlin.
Please note: The Berlin Welcome Card is the official tourist ticket. It is issued by Berlin Tourismus & Kongress GmbH, visitBerlin for short. The company is the official tourism and congress marketing organisation of the city of Berlin.
Discover Berlin on a Low Budget
The Berlin WelcomeCard can save you up to 50 percent at many attractions and tourist activities in Berlin and Potsdam - including some of the city's most popular tourist highlights. The WelcomeCard also includes public transport for the fare zones Berlin AB or ABC. This way, you can enjoy the city without having to buy any tickets for buses or trains.
The card comes with a useful guide and a removable map of the city and its main public transport routes. The guide also includes suggested tours and helpful tips as you make your way across the city. Check out the Berlin WelcomeCard Guide online »
What the Berlin WelcomeCard Offers
- Unlimited travel on public transport for zone AB (city center) or zone ABC (city center + sourrounding areas, Airport BER & Potsdam)
- Free travel for up to 3 children aged 6-14 on public transport with each adult cardholder
- Up to 50% discount at many major sights and TOP attractions
- Includes a city map and travel guide with lots of tips and savings examples - fits perfectly in your pocket
Get Your Berlin WelcomeCard Now
The Berlin WelcomeCard is valid for 1 adult + up to 3 children between 6 and 14 (children under 6, suitcases and 1 dog travel free of charge).
With the Berlin WelcomeCard Museum Island you get free entry to the museums of the Museum Island. Buy online now:
The integrated booking tool is a partner shop of Berlin Tourismus & Kongress GmbH (visitBerlin) in cooperation with my.IRS GmbH (Tomas® reservation system).
If you have purchased the card online, you can get your WelcomeCard guide by showing a printed-out version of your valid online ticket at one of the official Berlin Tourist Information Centers:
Berlin Brandenburg Welcome Center
Airport BER, Terminal 1, Level E0
Open daily 9 AM – 6 PM
Pariser Platz / southern gate house
Open daily 10 AM – 6 PM
Central Train Station
Ground floor / Europaplatz entrance
Open daily 9 AM – 7 PM
Schloßplatz / Access direction Schlüterhof
Open daily 10 AM - 6 PM
The Berlin WelcomeCard is also sold here:
- online at www.berlin-welcomecard.de
- at Berlin Tourist Information Centers
- at public transport ticket counters (BVG and S-Bahn)
- at ticket machines of the Berlin public transport services
- at Berlin Brandenburg Airport BER
- in many hotels
- at Potsdam Tourist Information Centers
Last edited: 5. September 2022