Coronavirus in Berlin
- Please note our current information: Processing customer applications at the Berlin Immigration Office during the Corona pandemic
- You can find information on the Corona virus on the special page of the Senate Chancellery of the Governing Mayor of Berlin
Information on service during the corona pandemic
Update from February 12, 2021
Please note our information on limited service from December 17, 2020 to March 08, 2021!
During this period, only people with a booked appointment can be served. Please do not come to our locations without an appointment.
Hygiene precautions at our offices
- We ask for your understanding that entering our service building is only permitted with a medical mask. Medical masks in this sense are surgical masks as well as masks of the standards KN95 / N95 or FFP2.
- Please note: Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, access to our office buildings is limited only to customers with personal appointments. We ask accompanying people including German spouses, whose attendance was requested, for their understanding: Due to the current pandemic we cannot grant you access. An exception will be made for lawyers with ID, legal guardians with official ID and sign language interpreters who accompany the customer. Children below the age of 14 years may accompany parents if no alternative supervision can be arranged.
- Non-contact temperature measurement taken on arrival.