Coronavirus in Berlin
- Please note our current information: Processing customer applications at the Berlin Immigration Office during the Corona pandemic
- You can find information on the Corona virus on the special page of the Senate Chancellery of the Governing Mayor of Berlin
Consultation service in the Berlin Immigration Office
- your visa procedure,
- your occupation / work,
- your studies,
- family reunion,
- gaining a settlement permit (permanent residence permit) or
- asylum procedures?
We will be pleased to advise you on all questions related to your residency issues.
For the time being, we offer our services primarily by phone, e-mail, or post (postal mailing). Consultations on site (in our section) are possible by prior arrangement.
If necessary, we will be able to advise you in English. Please let us know at the beginning of the consultation (your call).
Please note: The Consultation service does not make appointments for other departments. You can generally book appointments for the issuing or renewal of residence permits online.
- We would be happy to advise you if you already live in Berlin or would like to move to Berlin soon.
- Please bear in mind that a personal individual case consultation cannot take place anonymously. Therefore, we need the following data from you for inquiries by email:
- your full personal details (family name, first name, date of birth),
- your nationality
- and (if available) the number of your residence permit.
- However, at your request, it won’t be placed on record.
- The following is important for you: according to § 87 (4) of the Residency Act (Aufenthaltsgesetz) we are obliged to inform the competent authorities about offences we may become aware of during the consultation.
You can reach us at:
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 12 a.m.
post: Landesamt für Einwanderung
Beratungsservice im Landesamt für Einwanderung (Referat P 2)