Coronavirus in Berlin
- Please note our current information: Processing customer applications at the Berlin Immigration Office during the Corona pandemic
- You can find information on the Corona virus on the special page of the Senate Chancellery of the Governing Mayor of Berlin
Consulting offers in Berlin Immigration Office
Due to the pandemic outbreak of the disease COVID-19 caused by the pathogen SARS-Cov-2 (Corona Virus), consultations on site are not taking place pending further notice.
Consulting service in the Berlin Immigration Office
- Visa procedures, occupation/ work, study, family reunion, settlement permit (permanent residence permit), asylum procedures
- In person, by phone or in writing.
Contact our consulting service
Consulting by our Cooperation Partners in the Consultation Center:
Our cooperation partners offer you additional advice on legal and social issues.
They work independently, confidentially and free of charge for people seeking assistance and advice.
- Searching for the suitable language course?
- Queries/ questions about paperwork (documents) of the administrative bodies and public authorities?
- Need support in securing your stay?
In the Clearing office of the social welfare organizations new immigrants will receive a lot of useful information.
- Are you considering going back to your home country?
- Do you have questions regarding the funding of your permanent return?
- Are you undecided whether you want to return?
In the advisory center of the IOM you will receive more information