Important information: Coronavirus in Berlin
- Due to the pandemic, there will be no counseling on site until further notice.
- Consultation by e-mail and telephone will continue to take place.
Help and Support
- Counselling services:
- Protection from violence
national telephone helpline for violence against women – 08000 116 016 –
- Domestic and family violence
BIG e.V. – Berlin initiative against violence towards women: BIG hotline: 030 6110300 (8am-11pm)
- Consultation office for sexual violence against women
LARA crisis and counselling centre www.lara-berlin.de
- Human trafficking counselling service
Ban Ying e. V. coordination and counselling service www.ban-ying.de
In VIA – counselling service for women affected by human trafficking homepage
- Telephone service for women in crisis: 030 6157596 or e-mail
- ADNB des TBB – Berlin antidiscrimination network www.adnb.de
- BDB – Federation for antidiscrimination and education work in the Federal Republic of Germany www.bdb-germany.de
- Age or disability antidiscrimination counselling from Berlin state self-help association www.lv-selbsthilfe-berlin.de
- Senate department for health, care and equality (discrimination on the grounds of gender)
Department of women’s and equality policy www.berlin.de/sen/frauen/
- Schwulenberatung Berlin gGmbH (Berlin gay counselling) www.schwulenberatungberlin.de
- ReachOut – victim counselling and education against right-wing extremism, racism and anti-Semitism www.reachoutberlin.de
The Senate Department for Health, Care and Equal Opportunities offers written information on discrimination on the grounds of sex.
Independent bodies and projects
- Divan e.V. – intercultural neighbourhood centre and multigenerational house
- BOX66 – the intercultural meeting centre for women and families at Ostkreuz
- Citizens’ initiative – Ausländische MitbürgerInnen e.V. (foreign fellow citizens)
- MILES – Zentrum für Migranten, Lesben und Schwule vom LSVD Berlin-Brandenburg e.V. (Berlin-Brandenburg lesbian and gay association centre for migrants, lesbian and gay people)
- Women´s Welcome Bridge – Women in Berlin build Bridges a digital blackboard with consultation, education and leisure opportunities for refugee women in Berlin
- Digital Empowerment – Media Skills for Refugee Women Project for refugee women in cooperating accommodations, to increase the access to information and orientation, consultation and language skills.
The following are the contents of the right sidebar
Welcome Center Berlin
for appointments and consultation by e-mail
Tel.: (030) 9017-23172
to arrange an appointment for a consultation by phone or
Tel.: (030) 9017-23126
for the Welcome Center’s administration for general questions.