On July 1, 2020 it will start again - with courses in the houses!
As of May 28
We update this page frequently. Please check here for further details at the latest before your course starts from July 2020.
From 1 July 2020: courses in the houses!
Here we go again! From 1 July 2020 we will reopen our houses for courses. Nothing is like before! We promise you that :-).
- From 1 July 2020, you can study in the houses in freshly planned courses. Register online from now on
- From 2 June 2020 you can register personally for your German course. Further information about your German course and the date for registration and consultation (not for DeuFöV-Kurse/Berufssprachkurse BSK)
- Our Hygiene Concept is now published (in German only). Please inform yourself about the details on site before you start your course. By means of these rules we can protect each other with your help.
- You have paid money for a course in April, May or June 2020? We will pay you back without any action on your part. Please understand that this will take several weeks. We recommend that you do not initiate a return debit note for paid fees, as this will usually incur bank charges for you.
You have already registered for a course starting in July 2020, but the course will take place under changed conditions or must be cancelled?
- If something has changed for a course for which you have registered, you will receive an e-mail. Maybe there will be fewer participants in the room, or the time will be changed due to longer breaks for airing, etc. You then have the possibility to cancel your registration if you no longer wish to participate in the changed course.
- Courses that cannot take place at all under the current hygiene regulations will be cancelled. In this case you will receive a confirmation of cancellation by post and your money will be automatically refunded.
Your integration course continues!
Suspended modules of integration courses (Integrationskurse) will resume from 1st of July.
A new registration for suspended modules is not necessary.
From 1 June 2020: Registration for German courses with appointment!
- currently not available by phone
Please continue to check this website for updated information.
Thank you very much for your continued patience in these extraordinary circumstances.
Volkshochschule Berlin Mitte