Organic Gases and Vapor - Emissions and Pollutions 1991
Since up to now there are only few pollution measurements of organic gases in Berlin, only the emissions and calculated pollution for all non-methane hydrocarbons are presented. To get a picture of the varied distribution within the urban area, the emissions are shown on the 1 × 1 km grid. The calculated pollution are collated with 100 sampling points which have been set up on the outskirts of the city in the 4 × 4 km grid. In the inner area the point density has been increased.
The interpolation was performed manually. Additionally, the respective values for benzene at the BLUME measuring stations are presented distinguished by type of station. The 1998 anticipated intervention level in the draft to 23 BImSchV is applied for comparison.
The following are the contents of the right sidebar
Organic Gases and Vapor
- Facilities and attendant Facilities Subject to Licensing under §4, Federal Immissions Control Law/BImSchG
- Fuel Use and CO2 Emissions of Selected Facilities
- Urban Structure / Urban Structure – Area Types Differentiated
- Industrial and commercial facilities at the SenUVK
- Cadastre of emissions at the SenUVK