Coronavirus in Berlin
- Please note our current information: Processing customer applications at the Berlin Immigration Office during the Corona pandemic
- You can find information on the Corona virus on the special page of the Senate Chancellery of the Governing Mayor of Berlin
Consultation service in the Berlin Immigration Office
- your visa procedure,
- your occupation / work,
- your studies,
- family reunion,
- gaining a settlement permit (permanent residence permit) or
- asylum procedures?
We will be pleased to advise you on all questions related to your residency issues.
For the time being, we offer our services primarily by phone, e-mail, or post (postal mailing). Consultations on site (in our section) are possible by prior arrangement.
If necessary, we will be able to advise you in English. Please let us know at the beginning of the consultation (your call).
You can reach us at:
- Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 to 15 h.
- Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 to 12 h.
post: Landesamt für Einwanderung
Beratungsservice im Landesamt für Einwanderung (Referat P 2)
Please bear in mind that a personal individual case consultation cannot take place anonymously. However, at your request, it won’t be placed on record.
The following is important for you: according to § 87 (4) of the Residency Act (Aufenthaltsgesetz) we are obliged to inform the competent authorities about offences we may become aware of during the consultation.