Coronavirus in Berlin
- Please note our current information: Processing customer applications at the Berlin Immigration Office during the Corona pandemic
- You can find information on the Corona virus on the special page of the Senate Chancellery of the Governing Mayor of Berlin
Legal advice service
- Free of charge
- Provided irrespective of your nationality
- Not limited to matters relating to residence law
- Available in different languages.
Where to go
The legal advice service is located in
Room 163 (house A) in the Berlin Immigration Office
Advice from our cooperation partners in the advice center is only available to a limited extent or not at all until further notice. Due to the currently still applicable hygiene measures, access can only be granted to people with an appointment.
Legal advice service is currently only available on Mondays from the Turkish Association of Berlin-Brandenburg (Türkischer Bund Berlin-Brandenburg). You can make an appointment by phone (030/90269 4169) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, those seeking advice are welcome to contact our consultation service.
- Deutsch-Arabisches Zentrum
- Kurdistan Kultur- und Hilfsverein e.V.
- Türkischer Bund Berlin-Brandenburg
- Türkische Gemeinde zu Berlin
- Verein iranischer Flüchtlinge in Berlin e.V.
Legal advice can be provided on the associations’ own responsibility and in cooperation with the Berlin Immigration Office.