Corona information on school and daycare
From March 9, 2021, alternating lessons will take place for grades 1 to 6.From March 17, 2021, grades 10 to 13 will also be taught face-to-face in half the class in an alternating model. The compulsory attendance in schools remains suspended, special regulations apply to final classes.
Schooling Hotline +49 30 90227-6000 | Daycare Centers Hotline +49 30 90227-6600
Covid crisis: Financial aid and support for families
Children should grow up feeling safe and secure. Parents provide this through their love, care and time. Financial services from the state are intended to compensate for disadvantages and support parents with their parenting.
Families especially need support in times of crisis. The family portal of the Federal Ministry of Family Affairs has an overview of the financial aid information compiled by the Federal Ministry of Family Affairs:
• Emergency child supplement
• Child bonus
• Continued payment of wages with childcare
• Wage replacement due to school and day care closings
• Emergency support
• Short-time allowance
• Unemployment benefit and basic income for parents and families
Please be informed and apply for the right help for your children and family!
Here you can find the following information
• Help for parents in the event of loss of earnings
• Information and the digital application for employers and self-employed individuals in Berlin.
• Help and advice for families