Online forms for registration with the Berlin Immigration Office during the Corona Pandemic
Please note the following note before using one of the registration forms!
Please do not use the online forms for the following matters:
- If you would like to pick up an electronic residence permit (eAT) that has already been ordered for you.
- For an application for a residence permit after entry without a visa,
- If you yourself or your family members come from the EU, the countries of the EEA or Switzerland,
- For an application for a permanent residence title,
- If you want a transfer of your residence title to a new passport,
- For an application for an extension of your travel document (Reiseausweis) or replacement document (Ausweisersatz), or
- If you would like to apply for an amendment to a stipulation on your existing residency permit (e.g. a cancellation of the place of residence condition or amendments concerning the work permit).
We will not be able to process registrations in these cases!
Please inform yourself about such matters in our FAQ.
Online registration for people with an appointment or a residence permit expiring
- whose temporary residency permit expires
- or whose temporary residency permit has already expired.
Note: Please register at the earliest 6 weeks before the expiration of your temporary residency permit!
Online registration for people in an ongoing asylum procedure or with an obligation to leave
- are either in an asylum procedure
- or are obliged to leave
- whose current certificate has already expired
- or will expire soon.
Note: Please register at the earliest 2 weeks before the end of the document!